Week of February 17th, 2020
Monday:Hot ham, cheese, & fried egg sandwich. Served on a toasted brioche bun with your choice of soup or salad.
- Lobster Bique
- Buffalo Chicken Florentine
- Italian sweet stuffed pepper
- Asparagus & smoked Gouda
Please Note: Soups are always changing. These are not guaranteed throughout the week. Please call (812) 418-8918 for updated list Tuesday – Saturday.
- Well Drinks – $3.25
- 22 oz Coors Light – $3.75
- 22 oz Bud Light – $3.75
- 22 oz Shock Top – $4.75
Tuesday:Mexican sloppy joe covered in queso. Served with choice of side.
- Top Shelf Bourbon – $5
- Garage Margaritas (Rocks) – $4.50
- 22 oz Amberbock – $3.75
- 22 oz Stella – $5.45
Wednesday:Hand carved turkey manhattan. Served with choice of sweet corn.
- Wine by Glass – $5.50
- 22 oz Bells 2 Hearted – $5.95
- 22 oz Octoberfest – $5.95
Thursday: Italian roast beef with au-jus sandwich. Served with choice of side.
- Domestic Pitcher – $8.50(Bud Light, Coors Light, Amberbock, & Yuengling)
Friday: 2 Pieces of Fish, Fries & Slaw. Add Fried Shrimp or Fried Clams for $3.99. “Hand breaded Alaskan white fish with french fries, house made slaw & house made tartar sauce.”
Saturday: The Garage Reuben wrap. Served with choice of side.